| Before after a little sanding and some filler. Lots of dings and nicks! |
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| First coat of Paint |
![]() |
| Finished product! I cover the back of the shelf with some super cute fabric! |
![]() | |
| Another addition to her room also finished. |
| Before after a little sanding and some filler. Lots of dings and nicks! |
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| First coat of Paint |
![]() |
| Finished product! I cover the back of the shelf with some super cute fabric! |
![]() | |
| Another addition to her room also finished. |
2 comments:
that is too cute heather! you may need to teach me your skills!! love it!
I love how creative you are. Everything you do always turns out so amazing! Good job!
Post a Comment